Dandruff as an active symptom is annoying enough, but often dandruff becomes a chronic problem and occurs repeatedly or lastingly. Mostly, the sufferer is not just dealing with dandruff because generally such scalps are naturally predisposed to being highly sensitive or they become hyperirritated as a result of the permanent or recurring dandruff. Mental stress from within, as well as external stimuli due to unfavourable treatments and environmental factors, are often the culprits or they may even worsen the condition.
The anti-dandruff therapy Lotion Apaisante calms the overreactive nerves of the sensitive scalp. The overreactive scalp is lastingly normalised. It becomes more resistant to stress factors that promote dandruff. An active anti-dandruff complex and anti-inflammatory plant extracts such as mimosa and horse chestnut gently, rapidly and lastingly restore the scalp’s natural balance. Dandruff-triggering microbes are reduced, feelings of tightness, itchiness and irritations are alleviated, the impaired hornification process is normalised. The risk of hair loss is no longer an issue. Thanks to Lotion Apaisante, the hair’s vitality and healthy growth are restored. The anti-dandruff therapy Dermosthétique Anti-Pelliculaire has an impressive triple effect:
1. 100% eradication of visible dandruff after just one application
2. Lasting normalisation of the impaired, overreactive hornification process
3. Even hypersensitive scalps are lastingly calmed
The high efficacy and the particularly high tolerance are clinically documented.
- Zinc pyrithione and Complexe Pellicules: reduces the dandruff-triggering microbes and boosts the formation and maturation of healthy keratin cells
- Active ingredient complex of pepper fruits, Inga Alba bark and mimosa: revitalises and stabilises the scalp and actively prevents the formation of new dandruff
- Extracts of liquorice and oat active ingredients: calm the scalp
- A new kind of tetrapeptide: reduces the risk of inflammations, calms the stressed scalp and increases the scalp’s resistance
- Horse chestnut and liquorice: soothe inflammation and encourage rapid healing
- Panthenol: calms the scalp
- Caffeine: strengthens the hair roots and improves the scalp circulation
- Allantoin: protects the cells, smoothens the hair structure and is highly moisturising
After washing, ideally with Shampooing Apaisant, apply approx. 5 ml of Lotion Apaisante along the parting of the scalp and gently massage in. Do not rinse – Leave-in product.